Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another PrimeTV went down today

I am in Missouri but we have installers in 21 states. My company was a sub -contractor for them. They didnt try to B.S anybody, they have brass balls because they called me up and straight up told me they werent paying me or anybody else, they said they "had other obligations". It's called their bank account. Not quite that out in the open, they would never be that stupid, but they all left with a bright future, trust me. They will never "want" for anything, and neither will their kids or grand kids. Meanwhile a lot of good installers and installation companies, the ones that made them what they are today will have to close their doors just like with PrimeTV, and Rupert Murdock and his gang will continue to let it happen without any concern for the little man at all! It's almost like he encourages it.
Basically yes, they are one company. Direct Activation is the Retailer, their installation Dept is Direct Installations.
I know nothing of the Alabama situation about which you speak of, but if it is the same Direct Installations, run like hell.
They are ran by Mykal Martin, and the installation MGR is Michael Hinson. They will not pay, thats a fact. Their main office is in Orlando, Florida.
This is CABL.com posting #133886. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIZC
Posted in reply to: Re: Another PrimeTV went down today by CADreamer
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Another PrimeTV went down today GMM Comm 8/7/2004 7:09:00 PM
Re: Another PrimeTV went down today Jerrys Telcom 8/7/2004 8:14:00 AM