Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jim Brogen

Sorry that I took so long to write back. I had to see if Mickey D's would let me off for a bit to respond.

Anyway, Bart, you are a moron. I did do your stupid project in Des Moines. Yes, I did screw it up by not puting on fittings the right way. It's hard to do a good job when a guy could not even make 100 dollars a day though. Yes, I should have taken a little more pride in my work, which I most always do. Number one, I stopped working for idiots. If I wouldn't let you clean dog crap from my yard, why would I work for you? I have more important things to do in my day than to respond to idiots. However, I got Ronald to let me off for the day so I thought that I could jot a few lines in responce. You have about as many brain cells as Nova2000 - Gordon - I wouldn't let that guy wipe my butt. I have been spending 6 months cleaning up jobs that he screwed up in Kansas. I won't speak too much about him because he can barely say two smart words in one sentence let alone try and have a crew. And if I remember right, you were asking me about a job, Bart. If life is so good then why get out of cable? Becaue it sucks!!!!!!!! You have to work 10 times harder and get less than half the pay than you do installing satellites. At any rate, in between my long hours as a frey cook, I have plenty of installers that are happy and doing well. They get work and get paid. Most of all, they get treated like a person instead of a number. They don't get screamed at in parking lots. They don't have to be threatened or intimidated. All my techs are happy. Maybe if you two clowns knew how to treat people then you would still be in business with people that run beside you, not trail behind.

Gordon, Feel free to come by anytime. I will show you how to do an install properly. I have an office in Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska and two in Kansas. Life is too short to dwell on your pathetic life and the crappy person that you are.
This is CABL.com posting #133680. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIWi
Posted in reply to: Re: Jim Brogen by hoosiercable64
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Jim Brogen hoosiercable64 8/4/2004 11:28:00 PM
Re: Jim Brogen hoosiercable64 8/4/2004 11:25:00 PM
Re: Jim Brogen nova2000 8/4/2004 7:20:00 PM