Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who wants to work for these guys?

New subject, don't see how else to do this but as a reply. I have seen online the website www.ictcabletechs.com. Do any of you know if they provide a legitimate and prosperous service? Has anyone had any experience with them-good or bad? Would like to find auditing, rebuild or disconnects preferably. Other than on cable bar, how do you fellows find work besides also word of mouth? Do you know any projects, preferably long term that is going on now in eastern half of US? I would really like to get a rebuild project. Have done those in the past as contractor and, of course, like being the one at the helm. Knew treating my guys well and paying weekly, as I would like to treated, was the answer to having good, loyal subs. I am finding that that is not necessarily the case with the contractors I am now dealing with as a sub again. Help!! Surely the cable business has not completely gone to hades in a hand basket. Your info will be greatly appreciated and passed on. Thanks. TCM Enterprises.(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #133418. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIR4
Posted in reply to: Re: Who wants to work for these guys? by installitright
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who wants to work for these guys? mike falor 7/29/2004 9:22:00 PM
Re: Who wants to work for these guys? Countdown 7/29/2004 11:20:00 AM