Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Questions about DishNetworks

Sure, DONT do the SBC thing or they will have you wishing you were never a company to begin with. They promise all of your custom work for free.
Amerilink has all but dissolved.......Try some of the bigger DN sales reps out there. They are always using J. Q. Honest to do right what is not being done very well anymore.
San Antonio Is a very saturated market-as well as Dallas and even Austin.

Email me and I can get you some contacts for some of the most prominent people doing this DishNet thisg that I know, but they all seem to hate working for that, which used to be a good thing-and don't mind admitting it.

The gist of your letter states seemingly that you would like to get a Direct contract directly from the big "2", they wont do this because everybody needs a fall guy. Especially when you are one of the household names for Americas favorite bad habit-TV.

Otherwise, it is a saying that states- too many mice and not enough cheese. 10 years ago and 13 bazillion gallons of intestinal fortitude later- you might have had that chance.

Stick with what you know-do it solo, or if you have the buckaroos-buy MY long term company and take over so I can customize again and work for the diligence of working JUST for the client in needs, not numbers..HA.

Good Luck
Norman,
This is CABL.com posting #133207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIOF
Posted in reply to: Questions about DishNetworks by HadEnough
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Questions about DishNetworks thedishcrew 7/30/2004 1:37:00 AM
Re: Questions about DishNetworks HadEnough 7/28/2004 9:44:00 PM
Re: Questions about DishNetworks Dcableservices 7/25/2004 7:07:00 AM