Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Puerto Rico 1K New build - FirstHand

Yeah, I've been to puerto rico twice and about to make my last trip there more than likely. Better get use to throwing your ladder on someones house to get in the back yard. I feel sorry for the construction crews down there, man they got it bad. They are using c-cor actives with lindsey taps and passives. Why would you use that sh*t (Lindsey)? Can anyone tell me? Yeah if you make 1500 a week for seven days work you are doing exceptional. I cant tell you about all the loose connectors and set screws there. Access is a mother and just to fix a simple problem becomes a big hassle. I had a lady ask me what i was doing, I told her i didnt speak spanish and asked if she spoke english. She begins to tell me that im in Puerto Rico for me to speak spanish, so i proceed to tell her that she is in a United States territory Speak english. THat didnt go so well. To sum it up Puerto Rico Sucks. Oh Yeah, they dont give you tombstones with your sweep map. 10 actives a mile. 25 ends (easement). Good luck to all that go. I feel your pain, trust me.
This is CABL.com posting #133071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIMt
Posted in reply to: Re: Puerto Rico 1K New build - FirstHand by Skip03
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Puerto Rico 1K New build - FirstHand drifterdawg 7/21/2004 11:45:00 PM