Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work

Well folks, welcome aboard the sinking ship, the days of the contract installer making a good living are dying off quickly. I hate to see this happen and I had hoped that companies would not continue their endless streak of greed screwing the installer but heres the word that I got from the office manager where i get my work...We the DNSC installer; are required to do WHAT EVER IT TAKES to get the job done, now we have received a lousy $2 increase for the basic install and a $15 decrease for a re-install, it is still up the air how the additional outlets are going to work seems to be some confusion there. I for one hate what is happening however i have no choice but to hang in until I can find work else where. ( Have to feed the family and keep the room over their head) I have been in this business almost 6 years now and companies have done nothing but taken away from the installer, I'm seriously considering taking a hourly wage job in a factory, by the time i cut out insurance, materials and vehicle operation cost i'd probably be just as well off...
This is CABL.com posting #132677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIF7
Posted in reply to: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work by TCOVINGTON
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work kzac40 7/20/2004 9:01:00 PM
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work Countdown 7/14/2004 9:04:00 AM