Create your free account now! Sign up

A good company to hire!

9 weeks ago I injured my thumb on a table saw. It was serious, and threatened to end my 1 man maintenance sub-contract position in Montgomery CO MD.
I posted an ad seeking a splicing contractor to step-in and perform all the duties required of me. The response was huge, but many were discouraged from maintenance related projects.
I would like to thank all those who replied, and express my apologies for not returning all replies (I was swamped with calls).
The contractor I hired was J&S Communications, Jim Barnhart.
Jim stepped into this challenging, maintenance splicing position, and performed beyond my expectations to complete over 150 maintenance and new development type projects in a 6 week period.
Jim's knowledge, experience, and arsenal of tools set him apart as a true veteran proffessional. He successfully completed nearly every type of project that system maintenance can demand; he never complained; He worked late when needed; He was never late, and he never missed a day of that 6 weeks. I know because I was his injured helper, and I observed his excellant performance.
This is a thankyou posting to and for him and yes, A PLUG for J&S Communications
I was lucky to find someone of this caliber. (clap)

Best Regards,

Mark Breithaupt
Breithaupt Enterprises Inc.
Montgomery CO MD
This is CABL.com posting #132385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIBp
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A good company to hire! sprdave 7/6/2004 2:25:00 AM
Re: A good company to hire! Splicer Life 4me 7/5/2004 3:02:00 PM