Create your free account now! Sign up

Fos

(spin)

Start from the bottom and work your way up, Thought this might be of interest to some of you

To: "'Barry Elswick'" < (-REDACTED-) >
Subject: RE: BGC
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:15:38 -0400

You will not be able to log in to the “Applicant” database on our new web site until the middle of July due to database security. You will be notified of your new password at that time. You will be able to update contact information and also expand the details of your previous work experience. Please keep your contact information current.

Your application status shows as complete. Your application is available to employers "online" in 6 languages. You will be notified by email and telephone when an employer requests additional information or to schedule an interview.

It will not be helpful for you to send a resume at this time. It may be necessary in the future if an employer requests it.

Most email to and from FOS is routed thru internal servers, screened for viruses, and transmitted from an "Admin" server (Admin 1 or Admin 2). Email sent from a person, or personal email address, would limit access to "reply" emails to that specific person. All email regarding applicants may be viewed and handled by the entire enterprise group.

Any information posted on a chat room is meaningless to us. Anyone in this industry for any length of time knows that roomers are both plentiful and worthless, and no one places any stock in them. We have had countless people contact us directly claiming a "buddy" told them one thing or another, and we know for a fact the information their "buddy" gave them is completely incorrect.

Always include your full name and Main Phone Number in all correspondence with us. You may also contact us with any questions at mailto: (-REDACTED-) or by telephone at 727-572-1310. Our staff normally accepts incoming calls from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EST) Monday thru Friday. Telephone access may be difficult at times and your understanding is appreciated.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:10 PM
To: Admin
Cc: (-REDACTED-)
Subject: RE: BGC

It would help if you personially addressed you emails instead of Admin. Why is simple nothing ventured is nothing gained. Everyone one I have talked to or have posted a message on cabl.com has questions of it being for real. If you don't believe me go to cabl.com, under search put in FOS and you can read the posts for yourself. I didn't mean to insult you or your company. I would just like to put it to rest and me recieveing my BGC will do it. I am good at what I do and I think this would be good experience for me and also a way to start up my own company maybe one day. I have updated my resume and I am sending it to you in hopes of looking better for a client.

Barry Elswick

Admin < (-REDACTED-) > wrote:
It takes a while to process and send BG Ck info to those who request it. I am concerned that you have questions as to whether we are legitimate or not. Why would you send money for a BG Ck to a company you had doubts about? If you still have concerns it would be better for you to simply withdraw from our placement database and request a refund. Please let us know ASAP.

Thank you
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 3:51 AM
To: Admin1
Subject: BGC

I would like to know when I will be receiving a copy of my BGC. If I receive my BGC I will believe you are legit.

Admin1 < (-REDACTED-) > wrote: Your password is void, as you can't access your file after processing begins. I will note your file for a copy of BG Info.
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 5:41 PM
To: (-REDACTED-)
Subject: New Contact Number

My old number is 423-794-0057 and my new number is 423-833-4923. I have misplaced my password and was wondering if I could get that from you ?

Could I have a copy of my background check sent to me.

Thank you for your quick response

Barry Elswick

This is CABL.com posting #132192. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIyi
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fos NEW ENGLAND CABLE GUY 6/26/2004 1:16:00 AM