Create your free account now! Sign up

more of he story on Mastec screwing with techs..

This is a quick version of what is going on. I have worked for Mastec in Winchester Va on and off since they came in and took over for Viasource. I have left in the past due to the same problem that is there today poor managment. There is constant verbal abuse in the office every day. Managers have no respect for any of the techs, who I might add are who are the number one money maker for the company, seems right since they are the ones the customer sees. Techs are being delt with in a public manner in front of all the other techs when one has a problem. I'm not out to make mastec out like the bad guy alot of companys are blind to this type of manager since when they have a vist from higher ups they put on a show. I left the company again. Thats right I'm such a bad tech that they always hire me back and use me as one the top techs in the shop. Long story short I left and they found out where I was going to go work at and Robert Carlise called Robert Jones at Direc TV and told them to call my new job and have them not to hire me since I still worked for Mastec. Then they found out that was not going to work so they pulled some thing about I can not work for anthor company for 90 days. I need any help. Numbers for Direc-TV or mastec. I already have had lots of luck other places but more is still needed. I just want to work for someone who has respect for me. I'm in this field because I like it and I need this type of income to support my family. Thank you all.
This is CABL.com posting #132143. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIxv
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: more of he story on Mastec screwing with techs Cablegirl163 6/22/2004 10:13:00 PM