Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reno, Nevada work?

I have delt with CCI in the past and hooked them up with personal friends who Worked for them in MAine and all the New England states. From past experence with very large companies there is always a few people who for one reason or another feel that they have gotten shafted from time to time. Sounds like you are in this small %%% of this group. As a lineman I don't know if you are a splicer, Tech , Lineman or what but we are all intilted to our own feelings. We all get the shaft for one reason or another. I have found in my past 28 yrs as a lineman is that if a job was not completed on time and all gigs were not done to specs they hold money and will not pay until all gigs on the list is done. There is always reasons why money is not paid and a very good reason for not paying is job not done on time and gigs not completed, and you have to think about all errors yours and companys before airing your openion. There is always other things to consider. I know in my heart 6K is not a very large amount of money to these people but it is everything to me and you. They have the fruit of our labor, they have collected and made the money on us, so when you say this to these people, do as I have done in this letter and say exactly how you were screwed. I know this company and I don't think they are trying to take from you. I think you aught to word your openion a little better and tell people how you think you got screwed.
The Ran just another hook
This is CABL.com posting #132085. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIwz
Posted in reply to: Re: Reno, Nevada work? by Sierra Comm.
There are 0 replies to this message