Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 69,000-volt shock,

The Lord looks out for fools and drunks... this guy must have been both. Further evidence that the more people keep trying to save the stupid from themselves (i.e. fence, sign at substation) the more miserable the idiots make it on the rest of us (i.e. power outage). I can't prove it for a fact, but I have a hunch that this isn't the first time this guy has done something really dumb. Sadly, society keeps these morons alive well past their natural expiration date by putting warning labels on things like lighbulbs (i.e. do not break lightbulb and then eat the broken glass). Inevitably, the morons will heed this warning. Society unwittingly created yet another misery by not letting this guy eat the lightbulb, thus allowing him to live another day to his latest triumph... climbing a high voltage tower.

Because the ground around the tower wasn't filled with land mines (probably due to the do-gooding of that Princess Diana bitch) our fool will live yet another day to do more stupid things, and one day will probably kill two fairly productive people.

To people who have stupid children, I ask this... save your kids from nothing. Let them play in traffic, eat detergent, and pull the tails of pit bulls. They will either learn from their experience or perish. (joker) Either way, they won't harm anyone else.
This is CABL.com posting #132083. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIwx
Posted in reply to: Re: 69,000-volt shock, by DTV Installs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 69,000-volt shock, Victor 6/20/2004 12:33:00 AM