Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Barbara Fulton / Pr Communications/Bmark Solut

I'M NEYLOR
I'VE BEEN WORKING IN DALLAS AND AFTER ALL, NO MONEY.
UNDER THE EXCUSE THAT WE DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT SIGNED, SHE (BARBARA FULTON) JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT TO SAY "I WON'T PAY, SUE ME".
THAT'S WHAT MY LAWYER TOLD ME. SHE SPOKE TO HIM SAYING "SUE ME". SO THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING.
THAN I SAY IF YOU GUYS WANT TO JOINT ME ON THIS, SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND WE CAN FIGHT TOGETHER ( (-REDACTED-) ) .
No matter what happened; if you did the job you have to get paid; even if you don't have a contract.
I'm telling you guys. I've lost almost everything. I'm out of the industry, all my bills are late, my credit is ****ed, my truck has been reposessed by the bank, I don't even have a truck to work and worse than that my wife is pregnant and is due on july and my healthy insurance has been canceled for non payment. Now I'm gonna have to move into my father in law's house because i have no money to pay my rent. BAD. DO YOU STILL THINK I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOSE. NO, I DON'T. THE MONEY SHE OWES ME (U$ 10,000.00) WN'T PAY EVERYTHING I'VE LOST. SO...
I'LL GO UNTIL THE END TO MAKE THIS INDUSTRY BETTER.

E-MAIL ME AND JOINT ME IN THIS FIGHT...
This is CABL.com posting #131702. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIqo
Posted in reply to: Barbara Fulton / Pr Communications/Bmark Solutions by NICOLAS USA
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Barbara Fulton / Pr Communications/Bmark Solut directional 6/8/2004 6:08:00 PM