Create your free account now! Sign up

F.O.S.

To all of us still wondering! I emailed this to them on Saturday and will post their response as soon as I get it. Still hoping, Michael

To Whom It May Concern, I was wondering if there was any new info on the positions overseas? Per some previous emails, I was told everyone would know something by March and then it was pushed to late May. It is now June and still no word form FOS. I would like to know if the money orders I sent have been cashed to process the background check it was sent for and if so, am I able to receive a copy of that information. If not are we still able to back out of the process if we so chose? We all knew it was a gamble just sending off money and not knowing what the outcome would be but I must say that the most disheartening part is to be left completely in the dark about everything. The only time I ever receive any info is when I take the time to sit down and write an email to you such as this one in which I usually receive a very short and non-descriptive reply in return. I would appreciate any new info as to what is going on as we are all hoping for the best and believe in you as a company or everyone I am in contact with would not have sent you the money you had requested. An informational response would be greatly appreciated, Michael Hafer
This is CABL.com posting #131655. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIpD
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: F.O.S. Fiber Guy 6/18/2004 10:32:00 PM
Re: F.O.S. cableho 6/6/2004 9:21:00 PM