Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time To Picket!!!

Hay SD,

In the cable company dictionary, the word unethical, has been replaced by the word necessary, and the word dishonest, has been replaced by the words budget cut.

The cable companies have enough political red tape, to make jack the ripper look like a saint.

No cable company management person is going to give up a $750,000 thousand dollar home, or a new Benz this year, to help
out a contractor, who by next year will be living in a box under a bridge.

Anyone with a prime contract for an MSO, will know exactly what I am talking about. They can get rid of you for ANY reason, they do not even need just cause. And as far as money owed goes, if they want, do the words BACKCHARGE and FAILED QC ring a bell.

I have seen cable managers, make up fake paperwork, just to get rid of a contractor, and keep their money.

I think the only way to fight a cable company, is through the press or their stock holders. Try getting 25 people, with bats, and chain yourself to their gates, and see what kind of response you get. Don't forget to call your local television station first. It will make a lot bigger statment, then just using signs.

The cable companies are hardcore, and thats all they understand.

Good Luck To All

This is CABL.com posting #131232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIiO
Posted in reply to: Re: Time To Picket!!! by sprdave
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time To Picket!!! sprdave 5/23/2004 10:13:00 PM