Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sparks Installations in Florida

I'm so sick of you gutless wonders listing bull**** on this forum without the guts to leave your name. This is David Sparks and I don't know who the hell "installright" is but if you feel you were owed $5000 and only paid $1100 call me on Tuesday AM and you and I will go over ever billing to insure there is no mistake and if your right I will cut you a check and Fed EX it if your wrong it would be nice to see you be man enough to come back on here and say so, but I doubt your man enough considering you haven't exhausted this avenue before you blow off as you have. This other punk who says he came to my office I know who you are and if you've stopped shaking yet I would love to have you come again some time and oh yea you did get paid because if I remember right you finally brought in all of the "correct" paperwork. What I would like to finish with is all everyone see's on this forum is one maybe two guys whining and crying what about the other 158 contractors who worked for me when Prime closed their doors and cost me $375,000.00 of my personal money. I didn't declare bankrupt like i could have I dug deep and paid, Sparks has never been sued by anyone and I have never ducked anyone. If anyone has a problem "please" call me Tuesday AM I will be in my office and i will be glad to go over ever order anyone has ever done for Sparks. DKS
This is CABL.com posting #131187. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIh5
Posted in reply to: Re: Sparks Installations in Florida by installitright
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sparks Installations in Florida DTV Installs 5/23/2004 12:51:00 AM