Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sparks Installations in Florida

well just thought i would let you know that i talked to david sparks on saterday . something i think you should do . i called one time and had no problem getting in touch with him . in fact he called back to change phones . also he said this week i should be getting the rest of my money owed to me and my installers . so what i was saying is true . the fact that all he wants is an end to this nightmare . this is all proof that he is not trying to screw anyone . you have to have faith my friend . pick up the phone call the man and i am sure he'll be straight up with you . all i did was let him know that i got the check from him . he explained that he sent what he sent just to get money to me and my techs . he still owes around 8,000 and i am sure he'll pay . just wait and try and keep this kind of stuff off the net . untill the man come out right and say's he's not going to pay you ,or his phone number go's bad . or they just stop talking to you for more than two weeks . then i would worry . untill then lets keep it all under raps .
point of the story . **he paying** just give him more time .
This is CABL.com posting #130767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIbj
Posted in reply to: Re: Sparks Installations in Florida by bugnut69
There are 0 replies to this message