Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sparks Installations in Florida

well yes i have heard that from david , but i have to say this . he never had me at 4 weeks . i was always payed by him up untill black friday . the only time my check was late was when my invoises were lait . so i cant be on your side about that .
And your right i am still owed money ,but i dont need to come here to let david know that . he knows that for himself . and i am sure at some point he'll pay me whats left . but i'm not going to beat him in the head over it , the only thing that would do is piss him off , and the last thing i want is to be thought of at the end of the list ,when checks go out again .
look this is a trying time for everyone , just chill and wait like all of us . dont you think things look better after you got a check >? that should be a sign to you that he is going to pay you still . just sit back drink a beer and go to work and in the end at some point everything is going to be ok .
and remember contracting is a risky buisness , good money with risk . every day you run a route your at risk the company your working for is going to go bankruped *spellings off* there not going to tell you . and when they do go out they dont have to owe you **** or at least the only thing you will get is penny's on the dollar . just thing about company's like northern star ,and omega . i know northern was 30 days out on pay . and i heard omega was also , ***not sure did not wrok for them*** so i wonder how much there techs were owed ? i'm sure allot more than you were . just thank go david was only two weeks out . i remember when he was only a week out . two weeks i can deal with , more than that forget it . also try and look at it from davids point , i thing he was 60 days out from invoise . not sure but when bill for large amounts of money i'm sure the bill takes more time to pay . so that would mean that he was paying all of us out of his pocket , long before he gets payed for your work . And i will say this . i know for a fact for at least the last 6 to 8 months prime tv owed him at least 1o weeks or more back pay . and i know this because we used to talk .
good luck to you man .
take some advise --dont let him know who you are ---i got to thinking about it and i understand why your not telling everyone who you are .
**he's not the type of person you piss off **
This is CABL.com posting #130687. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH91
Posted in reply to: Re: Sparks Installations in Florida by bugnut69
There are 0 replies to this message