Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sparks Installations in Florida

well your thoughts are ok to think but you should ask questions . if you think david spark of sparks installations was the only company out there doing installs for prime -think again. i know of 5 . but i can give you a phone number to one of the company's and he'll tell you that there all in the same boat . this company i'm talking about was out of alot of money too . and if i am not mistaken they had to take a loss to get what they got .
All i'm saying man is we all waited to get what we got . but for you to jump up and down is not going to get you that far . just try and take a look at the whole picture . and pretend your david sparks and there are over a hundred installers owed money . now out of all those installers i wonder how many lost something they had because of the prime thing . i know of one me . i had one of my trucks repo'd because i could not make the payment . and my contractor's insurance was canceled due to non payment . and one of my techs was kicked out of his home because he could not pay his rent . now thats just my story . i'm sure there are more techs out there that lost something because of all of this . the reason why i am saying this is because you have to think about what is going through davids mind . i'm sure he know his techs were hurting and there was nothing he could do but wait . i know how i felt with my techs wife calling me every day asking if i heard something different . they were the ones kicked out , now that hurt me every time they called because there was nothing i could do .
keep this in mind , i dont think david sleeps to well with all this going on . and when he sends money he might sleep a little better . no man could be that evil as to hurt everyone like over a hundred techs . most of us have family's , i do .
take care and good luck . just try and be patient .

O last question >>??? why dont you want to let us all know who you are ?are you afraid he wont pay you if you let him know who you are>?hell i got into it with him too over the phone . he still payed me . thats what matter's .
later
This is CABL.com posting #130674. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH9O
Posted in reply to: Re: Sparks Installations in Florida by bugnut69
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sparks Installations in Florida bugnut69 5/7/2004 9:43:00 PM