Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sparks Installations in Florida

well bugnut69 my name is sam out of north carolina . sorry to hear your not to happy with sparks. you know i have worked for them for over a year now and up untill black friday i never have a problem , i too got a check this week . it was not for what i had hoped it would be but at least he's sending money that my techs need ever so bad . he could have not payed at all . sounds like you jumped a little to soon , i think you should have gave it one more day and called again . i'm sure if you did your work right and your paper work right then you should be ok . **just pick up the phone be for you freek out **
what you dont seem to understand is he is in the same boat your in . if prime tv was not paying how could he pay you . and it seems that he must have been payed something for me you and a few other paople i know to get a check . and if you had not heard , he was shorted or should i say he had to take a huge loss . you can jump up and down all you want , but the point is clear . if he's not payed how can he pay you . and i know for a fact he has fought hard to get you what you got . as for me i will say this . i know i have not made david spark the happiest man in the world .i seemed to cause a bunch of problems on myself that pissed him off . like not turning in my paper work on time , i think i turned it in on time maybe twice this year . but thats me i bit off more than i could chew thinking i could handle it all myself and 7 techs . but as for my check , i'm sure there is a good reason why it was not right . but i dont need to jump up and down . i'm just happy we got what we got . and maybe you should be too . of course i have not really tryed calling to ask yet .
word of advise if you have never been on the cable bar or any other cable related web site . before you open your pie hole . let everone and your accused know who you are so they can defend themselves . your looking like a disgruntled contractor with out a name or email addy attched to user name . don't hide ,show your self . it makes it easyer for people to believe or listen to you . instead of hiding behind a mask . o and to defend myself to you b4 you try and make a come back toward me . the only thing you might have on me is my spelling , i'm a cable/sat tech not a spelling major .
bye the way .......my name is Sam (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #130649. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH9p
Posted in reply to: Sparks Installations in Florida by bugnut69
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sparks Installations in Florida bugnut69 5/7/2004 11:08:00 AM