Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: F.O.S.

Almost sounds like the mid-'80's Aussie Fiber Build around the perimiter but without the "Man made inherent risks of sudden loss of life(2gun)". Ah Cha cha chaaaaa. Land Trains and the funkiest animals/insects/weird stuff around.

If you folks do committ you should heed Splicer Lifes's suggestion. Shore up your life-insurance; make sure the geographical area and nature of your work is covered; Then double it!; get yourself a satellite phone with enough minutes to watch cement boil over in Denver at altitude; look into any type of survival course that can be had for a couple of grand or less and enroll. It'll shake up your noggin and put you in the right perspective; get yourself into physical shape too; bottom line - you're going into hostile country and your life may depend on recently learned methods of survival; get yourself a kevlar flak jacket and start to wear it all of the time; Once in - you're on 24/7 until you get your butt's back here.

Forgive the boldness - I just hope people think real hard about the decisions that they're going to make and what impact it will have on the one's dearest to your heart.

Best of luck and success to you!

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..<DM>
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #129991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHYN
Posted in reply to: Re: F.O.S. by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: F.O.S. Splicer Life 4me 4/17/2004 11:32:00 PM