Create your free account now! Sign up

F.O.S.

Have ran across ad for F.O.S. again on hotjobs.com and monster.com still asking for applications for overseas work , this time for telephone splicers and linemen. I was wondering how many of you guys that have applied have actually gotten a contract from them. It seems to me that if a recruiting company( yes, that is what they are) needed people as desperate as these people do that they would foot the background fees themselves. I have never heard of a company demand that the applicant foot these fees. As it is, these fees seem a little bit extravagant, especially since they have surfaced, I have'nt heard of anybody being accepted.I wonder how much money they have made on these fees versus how many people have been accepted, If these companies were looking for personnell, there would be other recruiting companies posting them looking to fill them also.In 40 years of communications work, I have never run across this type of hireing practices. How many of you have forked over $267.00 and gotten norhing for your hard earned money. Looking forward to any replies.    Redich01

This is CABL.com posting #129968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHYq
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: F.O.S. fam1fl 5/6/2004 2:03:00 AM
Re: F.O.S. shutt12 4/17/2004 10:36:00 AM
F.O.S., not howmany yrs. redich01 4/16/2004 11:30:00 PM
Re: how many yrs redich01 4/16/2004 11:24:00 PM