Create your free account now! Sign up

Prime

For the latest on Prime,Gatelinx ,Dish One Now,and Floridia companies,goto www.thepilot.com a local newspaper in Southern Pines NC

Goto www.Gatelinx.com , then to managment team. Any names that you sort of recognize?

Does anyone know what is really going on ? I would think a news paper close to the source and has nothing to loose or gain by making public thier FRUAD, is more believeable than a person who owes you money. And he will not call you back,but sends poorly written e-mails TELLING you to "be patient" and we are going to install DN(dish network) for another company.Its pretty clear to this ole boy what the score is!

These types of practices hurt the installers the most! I am affraid to add up the money lost to rip offs.We do a great job and we get the shaft.I guess that is why us old timers are getting out of the business. I am tired of this!!!!!Also of running service on you butt heads who are doing these jobs so cheap, you forget to tighten the mount to the house,4 lags,not two and surly not one.Attach the cable to the house.You guys make us look bad and PRIME makes working for anyone who does not have an office nearby immpossible!
This is CABL.com posting #129511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHQ3
Posted in reply to: Re: Prime Lawsuit by tnsatman
There are 0 replies to this message