Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:NOTICE pertaining to Sweep Training!!!!!

Hey cm2000, lighten up man. I don't know Mark, but I tend to agree with him. Wavetek does offer an excellent training course and all Mark was doing is letting people who may be looking for some additional training know about it. There are a lot of outstanding sweep techs around that haven't attended Wavetek. It's merely another tool to help a few of us that don't know everything, unlike yourself....
Hey, by the way, wavetek could also probably teach you how to spell.
>I train Sweep Techs. I do a good job. Do you Know my cirriculum ? Do you Know my purpose for traing? Have we met?
>Is Wave-tec the only people knowledgeable enough about sweep that knowone else can teach it? If so we're in trouble , For I didn't attend a Wave-tec cousre, that means all that I swept and has passED must be wrong. OH MY! That also means I'M NOT INTELLEGENT ENOUGH TO LEARN ON MY OWN; I NEED mark THE "GREATEST mind known to man" to help me. OH mark !!!!!!
>PLEASE OH GREAT ONE, TEACH ME YOUR WISDUMB THAT I MAY WALK IN THE PATH OF WICKEDNESS i MEAN RIGHTEOUSNESS. PLEASE O GREAT ONE SAVE YOUR SLAVE FROM A FATE WORST THAN BEING GIGGED.
>Your oppinion is wothless and good for nothing Please keep them to youself you sound like a rookie.
>

This is CABL.com posting #12936. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mdwO
Posted in reply to: Re:NOTICE pertaining to Sweep Training!!!!! by StealthTrakTec
There are 0 replies to this message