Create your free account now! Sign up

From another board about Prime TV

Jeff Cox
Posted: Mar 27 2004, 09:08 AM

Hooray for Directv. Finally a shread of decentcy! They will starve trying to market Dish Network. Dish requires good credit or for the retailer to write a free for all order which requires 150.00 for 1 receiver, with a 2 receiver max which is 200.00. and even then, the chargebacks will eat them alive! Primetv has tarnished this entire industry, and it would totally surprise me to see Charlie approve anyone affiliated with that bunch of crooks!

I hope that Tina Garrett of satellite systems in Wood Dale, ILL reads this post. TINA BABY... TAKE THE 2000.00 YOU OWE ME, AND THE THOUSANDS YOU OWE EVERYONE ELSE TO GO FIND SOME OTHER CROOK TO DELIVER LIES FOR, AND STAY OUT OF OUR INDUSTRY. I am sure the hoods you do business with at prime have something to offer you that consists of stealing money from hard working people trying to make an honest living. YOUR NAME IS SURE TO BE ON MY LETTER OF OPINION TO DISH NETWORK, ALONG WITH ALL THE CROOKS AT PRIME AS WELL!

again.... HOORAY! JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED. THIS IS A DAY TO BE REMEMBERED AS A DAY THAT HAS CREDITED OUR INDUSTRY WITH PRIDE AND DIGNITY IN THE WORK WE DO!

ANYONE AND EVERYONE OWED AN $89.00 REBATE FROM PRIMETV NEEDS TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE FEDERAL INTERSTATE COMMERCE COMMISSION, AND THE NORTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE, AND FILE A COMPLAINT OF INTERSTATE CONSUMER FRAUD AGAINST PRIMETV. SEEKING YOUR MONEY BACK WILL PROBABLY NOT HAPPEN,BUT ENOUGH REQUESTS FOR THE MAIN PLAYERS OF PRIMETV TO BE JAILED CRIMINALLY MAY HAVE A HUGE IMPACT, AND HOPEFULLY WILL HAPPEN. I have work orders, and all the proof needed to prove they never intended to send anyone any rebate ever, unless forced to by the attorney generals office. If that does not constitute interstate consumer fraud, I sure don't know what does! Now that Directv has canned them for thier actions, the stage is set for them to be prosecuted according to the laws of this country on a federal level!
From early reports, it looks like Prime TV has been put out of business! I've received notice this evening to disregard all work orders for Prime. If you call them, they refer you to DTV. Their website www.primetelevision.com has already been taken down, too!

Anyone else hear different?
This is CABL.com posting #129082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHJ8
Posted in reply to: Re: Contract between Prime Installs and Directv is by satman66
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: From another board about Prime TV TCCONTRACTING 3/28/2004 9:35:00 AM