Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: typical responses

GG I don't think Serria's comment was pointed in our direction, first of all I gave him nothing but advice, I think I started it out with DON'T CUT ANYTHING WITH A TORCH, and them advised him of proper protocol, digging back for a proper training back ground doesn't hold much salt in court, they hire guys to find loop holes concerning these matters, but as Serria did mention, and god knows we have all been through it, learn by this and thank the lord you are still with us, if there is one thing I can tell you SC60, if you need help or advice, stay clear of the office, most wouldn't know what a lasher was if they tripped over it and the old dogs that did have lost thier edge, stick with the contractors, the guys that are out in it everyday, every new town presente new problems, when you get on a project or if you're out in the field clear your head of anything the supers told you to look out for and go talk to the guys that are building that town, if you walk up with out a chip on your shoulder and let them know where you stand, more times than not they'll take you under their wing and point you in the right direction.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #129047. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHJz
Posted in reply to: Re: typical responses by gaffmatic
There are 0 replies to this message