Create your free account now! Sign up

We all try

Sure it is true that we all try when it comes to the industry as it is today. A far cry from what it was years ago but I stand by this if there were alot less fly by night companies out there bidding on work for little or nothing or alot less half witted techs out there with no clue the ones that think that fiber optics is something one should take in the morning for regularity. The industry would be a whole lot better off. Maybe the good techs and companies worth there worth would succeed and get ahead. I have seen guys out there in the field say they can string 5000 to 10000 feet of fiber a day but don't have the little bit of wit it takes to figure out how to get there rear in the bucket truck unless someone physically helps them in the bucket. Unfortunatily years ago when the industry was hot and the so called thing to do to make it, alot of so called technical folks got in the industry. The same ones that weeks or months before built houses for a living because they thought that was how they would make there fortune. But then they decided hey I go make a fortune I 'll call myself a telecommunications professional. Mom and Dad will be so proud of me. To you true professionals out there keep on hanging on. To you fly by night techs. I hear this time of the year lawn maintenance is really profitable.

All the best and once again just my opinion. Have a great day.
Cableflunky.......(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #128944. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHHU
There are 0 replies to this message