Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Soon to be in Your hometown

It sounds great, and I'm sure it's legit. But my question is how long can they hold out at those prices. I'm wondering if they are being backed by some of the big guys ( ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX ) as kind of a retaliatory strike against CATV or sat. Just remember as with all good things, there is a dark side to the force. Also,if I can pick it up with a regular tv antenna, what happens when someone goes by with bad spark plug wires on their car, or my neighbor turns on his blender, do I wind up watching the fuzz network, with surround sound static. It also says that the pictures are digital quality, not true digital. This is basically the same thing we had 30 years ago, but with better pictures. USDTV seems to be just another fancy word for, good quality broadcast tv. Don't get me wrong i'm not putting them down, more power to them, I just hope it's not just another fly by night operation. Like the little antenna you used to put on your roof years ago to pick up the adult channel at night. It's still up there, just a lot rustier now.

(clap)(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #128518. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHA2
Posted in reply to: Re: Soon to be in Your hometown by onetec
There are 0 replies to this message