Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: comcast new england

About eight months ago, Comcast offered us a national contract if we wanted one. We turned it down because of the grief involved with them. I can tell you from experience, the answer is NO, I would not recommend that anyone work for Comcast. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but they are up to something. I get the feeling that they have serious internal problems as well as contractor problems. It looks like they are trying to do some sort of restructure. The offer to go national went out to all the contractors in our area, and allot of other areas that I know of.
It looks like they are not going to limit the work to just a few large companies, only deal with companies that can handle work on a national basis. I don't agree with it, but it does make sense.
It seems to be their attempt at removing the bad contractors, after all, it's easier to deal with a large company, then to try and find a small one after they are gone. If you do work for them, all I can say is good luck, and watch your back, they have a very large amount of crooked management.

Good Luck To All

This is CABL.com posting #128438. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHzK
Posted in reply to: comcast new england by cableguygolfing
There are 0 replies to this message