Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can you beat these low prices

na dave this buisness isn"t the way it used to be i mean the same thing is happining up here in canada. rogers, shaw, cogeco they have all slashed there prices so much that it is so tough even for the prime to make money. And thats why they are hiring these inexperienced techs at a low rate. I am curently working for a prime wright now and there is talk about slashing there current pay scale for there in house techs. So what im hopeing for that they will cut back there pay so much that it's not even worth it for them to work for them. And hopefully it will drive the inexperinced techs out of this buisness. I don"t know any more whats going to happen in this buisness. I hope that we are just going thru a lul right now and things pick up down the road like they used to. I wish you could tell me whats going to happen down the road or Indian or anybody else. And thats why when i read indians post it made my hair stand up on my arms because i think that out of all the posts i have read on this site he is the only one in my oppinion that has nailed it right on the money! Anyways sorry about the grammer and spelling i just woke up half asleep, i dont even know if this reply even makes sense!! lol And when you mentioned about the union i agree and disagree with you on that subject. But anyways let"s keep talking i enjoyed venting a little bit.(cool)(canada)
This is CABL.com posting #128327. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHxX
Posted in reply to: Re: Can you beat these low prices by DAVIDZWURLD1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can you beat these low prices DAVIDZWURLD1 3/15/2004 4:23:00 PM