Create your free account now! Sign up

First Line Manager killed in accident

If anyone has ever worked with First Line, New England area, I am passing this information along. One of their managers was killed in an accident at his home. I did not know this gentleman but I am passing it along for anyone who may have. The info is pasted below.

WALKDEN— Suddenly, by accident at his home in Freetown, Feb. 27, 2004, Jeffrey R. Walkden, fiance of Nichole "Nicky" LaPerrierre of Freetown; son of John R. and Lois (Perrault) Walkden of Freetown; father of Jacob and Samantha Walkden, and stepfather of Britanny Tainsh, all of Freetown; brother of Christine Walkden of Rochester; grandson of Doris Walkden of Taunton and Hubert Perrault of Raynham and the late Rachel Perrault and Samuel Walkden; also survived by many friends. Relatives and friends are invited to attend a funeral service on Thursday at 2 p.m. in St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 111 High St., Taunton. Visiting hours Wednesday from 4-8 p.m. in the Crapo-Hathaway Funeral Home, 350 Somerset Ave. (Rte. 138 south), Taunton. Donations in his memory may be made to the Walkden Children Fund, c/o 41 East Howland Road, East Freetown, MA 02717.

This is CABL.com posting #127480. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHki
There is 1 reply to this message
Gene Were Are Uuuuu techk 3/16/2004 2:41:00 PM