Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any info on am broad band

What's the problem with working at a car wash? There is crap for work in this area and sometimes you do what you have to do in order to support your family. At least it is an honest job.

ps: for those reading along. Cable isn't everything! Sure there is some money to be made but there is a whole other world outside of it. I, for one, don't miss it. Sure, some of the checks were nice and I met some great people but it isn't the only game in town.

I met a lot of people who thought they were King Sh!t because they were good at cable. Big fricking deal, so was I, and what does that amount to off of the jobsite? NOTHING!

I have had people give me an attitude because they were better than me at cable. I found it amusing considering it would come from guys who could barely spell, had less teeth than fingers, had no idea who their family was, and had more tracks on their arms than conrail has in the country. If all you have in life is bragging rights at your job, you lead a sad life. Get over yourself.

Sorry about the rant people, the negative comment about the guy working at the carwash got me a little aggravated.(wave)

This is CABL.com posting #127308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHhw
Posted in reply to: Re: any info on am broad band by danimal
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: any info on am broad band MickyJ 3/1/2004 10:58:00 PM
Re: any info on am broad band JLPS 2/29/2004 7:42:00 PM
Re: any info on am broad band DZW! 2/28/2004 9:07:00 PM
Re: any info on am broad band gaffmatic 2/28/2004 8:27:00 PM
Re: any info on am broad band danimal 2/28/2004 10:16:00 AM
Re: any info on am broad band hoosiercable64 2/28/2004 10:06:00 AM