Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any news on Adelphia?

It hasnt happened yet! I hope that doesnt happen. Some say they are getting paid, some say they arent. I appreciate all looking out for me and others, and I respect and take to heart your advice. Is this the case nationwide, or mostly in the East? I am in California, they own most systems in Southern California. I try to deal with guys who have been around for a while (before Adelphia). Is this a problem with the stuff that happened before, after, or during the BK? I think that anything that goes out now is protected under Federal Law, and they have to pay, it may take a while, but they cant add us to the pre BK debt if they took us on after. Thats illegal!!!!! Yeah, I know a lot of guys dont play by the law, but, this is pretty binding, and I know how to work it. I can help others realize the law very quickly when backed in a corner. Maybe Time Warner or Comcast will buy em soon. I saw Time Warner wandering the systems, and they were far from thiers. Any info. Your input is appreciated!
This is CABL.com posting #127004. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHcC
Posted in reply to: Re: Any news on Adelphia? by cablemn86
There are 0 replies to this message