Create your free account now! Sign up

whats going on??

I've been experiencing real problems as of late posting my ads to the bar..I'm not sure whats going on but it has been three days since my last attempt to resolve this issue. I mean, how long does it take to process a $25 credit card order?? I've never experienced problems in the past until the "upgrade" or whatever you did to the bar. The old adage..if it's not broke...you know the rest. Anyway, my deadline is upon me and I don't have the manpower to complete my project. I've always recieved good responses and great techs from the bar and have used it for all of our advertising for techs. for three days now i have not recieved a response to my instant messages to admin. You took somthing good and f'd it up. As far as I'm concerned..you can take back this "premier" membership, refund my money..(if you can ever get it processed) and remove me from all mailings and contact lists. I just screwed myself for using the bar as my only source of manpower. Thanks for a great site in the past..but as far as I'm concerned it worked better with more customer service when it was free. I have no problem paying for somthing that will get me results..but obviously cannot deliver...if i'm off the wall here, anyone is free to correct me.(cussing)

This is CABL.com posting #126588. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mG5U
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: whats going on?? The Meat Grinder 2/14/2004 2:55:00 PM