Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who are the 5 main Comcast Install Companies?

My apologies for making a response to a question that has been lingering for some time but......

The information that I had provided came to me directly from close friends and colleagues who work in and around different regions of Comcast. By the way, the lowest leadership level was a Director. the others were Regionals and VP's. The one common denominator was "Dycom & Mastec"! Their respective names came up with regard to National Upgrade Contracts. As far as logistics go.

Just do the math. Your statement on size and quantities are very real. That's why (From what I hear) Comcast went to two primes. Dycom is huge. I believe that they operate at least six different companies like Ervin Utilities et al. Then you've got names like Orius Broadband that's been knocking on their doors for some time. They are a severe horse power and resource company that does both Broadband, Copper, and Intelectual or finess type of customer premise solutions for the high tech industries. They operate companies like: Excell, Channel, and US Cable.

Just my opion, I could be wrong.....DM

PS - Rick, get hold of me and let's do lunch.......maybe! Mortons is calling again...HA(cool)

Zoots
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #126106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGX8
Posted in reply to: Re: Who are the 5 main Comcast Install Companies? by Sierra Comm.
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who are the 5 main Comcast Install Companies? packerbacker 2/6/2004 11:12:00 AM