Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Cuts

Yes Comcast is raising the prices to customers, but it is NOT the primes that are cutting prices to the contractors it's the mso's themselves. Do you actually think that Comcast or any other mso actually cares about you or me, NO. You know the old saying,if it isn't borken don't fix it. Well it's the same for their systems, why should they care about quality as long as it works. It's a war with them to see how much they can buy or own, or who they can merge with, and if that means putting you or me out of work for someone who will work for less, then so be it. If they cared they wouldn't have shut us down two weeks before christmas putting over 100 familys out of work, only because we refused to give kick backs and payoffs to there lower management!!! Contractors are the backbone of any major mso, they are responsable for bringing in a majority of there revenue. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to light the rope on fire especially not the one I was climbing on. This entire mess will come back to bite the mso's in the A*s. They keep hiring these low budget dirt bags to put their systems togeather with lashing wire and duct tape, and when there gone and the systems fall apart who will they look for to put it back togeather. By that time it will be to late, all the hacks will be gone, and all that will be left is us. Then it will be our time once again to call the shots. Without a union, it's no use fighting the mso's, YOU WILL NOT WIN. All we need to do is bide our time, and by the time it's all said and done, maby just maby it won't be to late for them to redeem themselves with us. Just remember, what goes around, cones around, if we all hang in there, once the dust settles they will come looking for us.

For now everyone
Good luck to all
This is CABL.com posting #126070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGXy
Posted in reply to: Comcast Cuts by fibersnow
There are 0 replies to this message