Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who are the 5 main Comcast Install Companies?

I Live In A Comcast System, & Worked For One Of The Most Honest Primes In The Country. It Seems That They Keep Raising Customers Prices, & Cutting The Prices They Pay Contractors. Don't Even Get Me Started On Bull**** Chargebacks. They Charged Us $50 For A Trouble Call For A Bad Filter (That They Provided Us) 29 Days After My Tech Was Out There. The Tech Got Paid $6 For The Upgrade, By The Way. If You Want To Run Your Truck And Tools For 12-16 Hrs A Day For $100-125 A Day, Plus Have To Worry About Charge Backs You Can Have It. I'm Not Ready To Hang Up My Tools Yet, But I Can Choose What I'm Willing To Accept For My Efforts. I Choose To Go On The Road To Provide For My Family Rather Than Have Them Starve Me Slowly. Pretty Soon Your Going To See High School Kids On Bikes Out Running Routes Because They Are The Only People Who Would Work For These Prices. It's All About Choices People. I Choose To Say No Thanks, And Move Forward, Rather Than Stay And Starve, And Just Bitch About It
Moving Forward
Uncle Jimmy
This is CABL.com posting #126015. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGWF
Posted in reply to: Who are the 5 main Comcast Install Companies? by BaseTelecom
There are 0 replies to this message