Create your free account now! Sign up

Do Not Trust Allcomm Networks Inc.

DO NOT TRUST ALLCOMM NETWORKS INC. [ joe kilinski pres., steve arline vice-pres.] These guys still owe my company PMC Inc. over $43k from the Homestead project . Adelphia paid them but they kept the money. Come to find out joe just got back from a skiing trip out west, steve just got back from a cruise to jamaica, last year joes daughter went to europe. Here's a Joe Quote" I'm keeping my company afloat on your companies back, I'll pay you when i can." and this happened last april - july. And still no money. Well joe i hope any future contracts you get will be adversly effected by your bad business practices. And Adelphia , i contacted them several times [don wilkerson] and they would not help. What has this business come too, i had 18 good men working in 80% easement and who actually cared about there craft and this is how the customer (Adelphia) pays them back. my # is 352-258-1461 if we don't get paid soon there will be many more ads like this to come. i have contacted the TV news ch.10,7 and 5. Hope to hear from you soon.
This is CABL.com posting #125989. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGWf
There are 0 replies to this message