Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOS -- NEWBIES

Who are you kidding? A work visa in telecommunications is one of the most difficult to obtain. Due to the fact that there have only been accredited schools in the last five years or so. We can't apply for a TN because we have not worked for FOS for a year. Our next step will be an L1B. This must be proved that we have the experiance and theoretical knowledge and the company you are being employed by must have a engineer that you are suppost to stay in contact with on a daily basis. Depending on immagration they may test you. I was tested on my first visa but not my second. Taxes don't mean anything to immagration. After 183 straight days without working in the usa you may claim none residency . This means you must pay the taxes in the country you earned the money in. You may only apply for a working visa i believe every 6 months if you are rejected. This is just my personal experiance. From canada to the usa to the cayman islands australia and saudi arabia. Maybe it is differant in other countrys but these country's have all had strict policy's. If you know differant from your own personal experiance i would like to here more. Any immagration info is helpful.
This is CABL.com posting #125894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGUI
Posted in reply to: Re: FOS -- NEWBIES by Bill003
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: You paid what for a TN??............ Ya newbie daveahertz 1/29/2004 11:23:00 PM