Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOS -- Warning

I was a little skeptical as well at first but after emailing FOS, some of my concerns were addressed. I sent them an email asking many questions and one of them was about US DATA LINK. I asked whether or not they had a web or physical address and they told me that they could be found online but FOS had nothing more on them since they were contracted by their customer. I had called US DATA LINK as well trying to confirm something which only made sense after I had found out that it's the customer that is dealing with US DATA LINK. Some of the other things I asked were answered as well but we all won't know for sure until it comes down to it. There are a few of us that are in daily communication about all of this and if you would like, send me your email address or phone number and I will forward you my email correspondence that I have had with FOS. I have emailed them a couple of times and they have been very prompt about getting back to me. My email address is (-REDACTED-) or I can be reached @ 408-476-7501 and my name is Michael. Until anyone knows anything, it's a roll of the dice and if you have ever been to Vegas, then it 's just another gamble. BLACK or RED? (craps) j/k Hope for the best, expect the worst, and try to fall somewhere in the middle, Michael
This is CABL.com posting #125589. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGPN
Posted in reply to: FOS -- Warning by RODDRSP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: FOS -- Warning cableflunky 1/23/2004 4:16:00 PM