Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing work in Chicago and St. Louis

Here is a individual who is armed with all the wrong information. Accual, he had one thing right. I was a founder of ADT over 8yrs ago. I am proud of what I accomplished during My tenyear, I created over 500 jobs, serviced the industry in over 250 cities nationwide daily and provided income for over 150 subcontractors. However, left the company over 2 years ago to launch UtiliCom, Inc. Anybody that did business with ADT while I was in charge, would have nothing but good things to say about me. Furthermore, employ several contractors that did business with me while I was there as well as several employees that have joined our Company. I Never had anything to do with ADT2 and never would. UtiliCom, Inc. can stand on its own marrits. I find it Interesting that this individual does not reconize himself. My number is 419-420-9520 ext 25. Eddie Please call me so I might get your full name and address to start proper legal procceding for alienation of my charactor. I am a professsional in this industry, I respect all that put it on the line for me and any company I work for and or other companies they might work for. This business is tough enough, with out week links such as this individual whom I assure you will not have the courage to call the number above in fear of having to defend his statements. However, anybody that would like me to give them some contractors to contact to verifiy this, you may also call me.
This is CABL.com posting #125340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGLM
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicing work in Chicago and St. Louis by cablegod11111
There are 3 replies to this message
telecom qc chya 1/18/2004 8:44:00 AM
Re: Splicing work in Chicago and St. Louis cable492 1/17/2004 9:20:00 AM
Re: Splicing work in Chicago and St. Louis lifeofcable 1/16/2004 2:52:00 PM