Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need corp office number for PRINCE

I helped launch the office in NJ, and while you was there not one new guy was left out in the field without launch team member in the field with them. I pulled many late nights, 11:00pm to 1:00am
as well as other team members to help the new techs that were hired to make sure that the jobs were completed, as far as bad work goes a few (seasoned) new hires bragged about thier work and it wasn't as good as they said it was, we fired them and now they are up to 50+ installers in that office and still going very strong. I think you got your feelings hurt when you came in the office bragging about what you knew, what you could bring to the table and how good of a leader you were and when it came down to it nobody followed you because all you could do is chew out new tech that were still learning and try to MAKE all in the office respect you, not very good leadership skillls if you ask me. Talking about guys that left early you have no room to talk you were always out of the office before 5:00pm and provided no help to the techs that job was left up to us LAUNCH TECHS. which was ok because that was part of our job which we completed without you. Prince is still one of the best best companys I have ever worked for.(claw) Have a good day(flame) Fred! (usa)
WHO?
This is CABL.com posting #125140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGIy
Posted in reply to: Re: Need corp office number for PRINCE by walkman
There are 0 replies to this message