Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on span pro

Come on, Doug, you know me better than that. I was being facetious, bro. Like I said, it is all politics, (probably more like a payoff) seeing Adelphia yanked the work they had out in front of them in Kentucky and southern Ohio. So how does one fail miserably in one region, for the same MSO, and yet be rewarded the entire state of Maine? My tune hasn't changed a damn bit. Personally, I think Span Pro sucks. They paid piece rate on some gravy ass running that they were paid footage on, and STILL haven't made the first attempt to pay at least SOMETHING on the prepetition work they got burned on, and in turn burned the guys who did the work for them. You think they will remember the ones who didn't file suit when they get paid? I seriously doubt it. I do have to say that Rich McConnell was a stand up guy, who did what he said he was going to do, and made all that Jay and I did worth while. The Mastec reject I was speaking of was one of their project managers who didn't have a clue, and was about as worthless as tits on a bore hog. Gee, think I've ruined my chances of getting any future work from them? Think I give a ****? Damn, bro, I thought you knew me better than that. (beerchug)
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #124965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGFJ
Posted in reply to: Re: info on span pro by Wolf1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: info on span pro Wolf1 1/9/2004 10:45:00 AM