Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: my $0.02

Greetings,

I want to make sure everyone knows that, I too, enjoy the heck out of this site.  I have many associates and contacts here, many of which would never have happened had it not been for the 'Cabl Bar'.  I do not want to sound like a big whiner either, even if I am, but everyone can see the results of my impatience and lack of contact information concerning a post in the classifieds.  If you care to read it, I have posted it in the "Companies" category, and it has led to alot of mis-understanding and now I have been Black-balled  from Broadband Maintenance for my rude behavior.

Eeeexxxxccccuuuuusssseee mmmmmeeee!!!???~~~!!!???....

I try to evaluate the need for all my posts and if I have less than seven percent constructive criticism with no more then eighty percent smart-_ss then I do not post.  So please understand I am for ever trying to make a better world with my words and suggestions..but do to my rude character I find it necessary to piss everyone off that I speak with...as soon as I get done with their ingress training?!?!?!, maybe they will send me to finishing school!!!

I am gonna be a diamond some day!

PeterGunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #124887. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGEt
Posted in reply to: my $0.02 by cable.ready
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: my $0.02 bane 1/3/2004 4:00:00 PM