Create your free account now! Sign up

Better mind your P's & Q's

Greetings,

Here is a result of the problem I have been asking about in 'Site Issues'.  After waiting for over a week to a response from Broadband Maintenance, who I contacted through this {click for e-mail} riga-ma-roll, I became impatient.  I wrote a final inquiry and cut&pasted part of their own post, in Classifieds-Splice-Coax.  It is the Sweep & Splice work in St Louis, Missouri.  I showed them where it had stated "Everyone will get a prompt call back." (para-phrased)  and explained to them my frustrations due to not knowing if they were even getting my e-mails, who I was e-mailing to, and if I was even being considered.  I told them I need to get to work and have other options to consider...Whazzzzuuuuppp???

Well, I guess I shot myself in the foot?!?!?!  NOT!!~!  In fact, I told Renee I was glad they did not respond in a professional manner.  I have aquired a much more lucrative opportunity, and have potential of bringing in several Splicers and Sweep Techs in the care of a much better Contractor to begin with.

For future reference be sure to always be polite to the thin-skinned folks at Broadband Maintenance.  

I guess they really told me.....

Please Renee!!!   Let me rephrase my last letter!!!!  I was desperate!!!!!    I will never be rude, again!!!!!

See ya'round

HaHaHa

PeterGunn

Here is the prompt response I got from them...after I was so rude as to ask for a response...shame on me, you lowly subcontractor..how dare I speak to those Big Time Operators  at Broadband Maintenance like I did.....I must have been temporarily insane...is there no redemption for a lackluster, ill-mannered, reprobate that I am???

Sent :  Saturday, January 3, 2004 10:22 AM
To :  (-REDACTED-)
Subject :  Sweep Work - St. Louis
| | Inbox
Because of your rude behavior we have decided against considering you for a position

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #124883. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGEp
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Better mind your P's & Q's sweepincatv 1/4/2004 8:57:00 AM