Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sub Contractor ripped off by Nexlink, NetX & A

Just to add to the kitty . . . The problem is defenitely with whom you are working with. Your right, if they were a 'stand-up' company . . . they should have paid you for what you had done and then broke it down that were no longer to pay for those items you are talking about. If you take them to small claims court, you should win about 9 out of 10 times (that's about what our percentages are out here in Cali).

The biggest problem you are up against is the lack of backbone in the people you are dealing with. What I mean is . . . if the sub stands up for their rights and agreements with Adelphia . . . it all gets explained and then everything gets paid. I don't know why Adelphia is the way they are, but I have done work for them directly and indirectly and have gone through this time and time again both on the east coast and the west coast. If you want all of your hard earned money from them or one of their subs . . . you have to go in and fight for it lock stock and barrell. For some reason everyone thinks that if you do that, you will never work for them or anyone else again in the business . . . . JOKE!!! This business is way to big and there are way to many things to do in this business for that to happen. Only experience talking here!!!

Good Luck!!!

Ohl 'SKI'
This is CABL.com posting #124807. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGDb
Posted in reply to: Re: Sub Contractor ripped off by Nexlink, NetX & A by Cablegirl163
There are 0 replies to this message