Create your free account now! Sign up

Sub Contractor ripped off by Nexlink, NetX & ABSS

I am a subcontractor in West Palm Beach, Florida and have never heard of what has happened to me. Can someone explain this one? I work for ABSS, who works for NetX who works for Nexlink. So, not only are the wages cut, but the agreed upon price list that was given to me directly and said I would get paid for these items, was taken away without even telling me. Then, I talk to my boss and he claims that Adelphia did not pay them for that particular items. To me Adelphia has nothing to do with the agreed upon prices that these companies are paying me. I was ripped off $330.70 last check and this check was ripped off $206.60, I know to some that doesn't seem to be much, but it's the principle of the facts and it's time that companies like this get shown for what they are, as these are the companies that are driving the prices down extremely.

Just thought people ought to know before they work for these companies they'll agree upon prices, then change their mind. Now also keep in mind, I turned in my billing and no complaints on that, just short me in the long run and say oh well, Adelphia decided not to pay for that.

I don't like thieves and liars and even if I don't work in Florida doing cable, at least others will not get ripped off.
This is CABL.com posting #124655. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGAJ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sub Contractor ripped off by Nexlink, NetX & A The Meat Grinder 12/22/2003 2:10:00 PM