Create your free account now! Sign up

Charter Communications, Bad News Again

Charter Communications has finally figured out that Paul Allen will not Bail them out of Debt. Charter has notes due in 05 and they are in the Billions.
Charter has competition in Wisconsin, Madison had local channels on the Dish Network and in the first part of 04 Direct TV will also carry Locals from Madison on there system.
I agree, we all like High Speed Data and will keep it, but get rid of Cable TV all together. The price might be close but the picture quality is HDTV even if you do not have HDTV... No Hum Bars, no busy pictures just a clearer picture than Charter.
But Charter will tell you that you will not need a special receiver to get cable in other rooms, I say these rooms might be children rooms and need parental locks anyway.
Just do a Search on Charter Communications, You will get a lot of sites, and they even have pictures of the new Call Center in Fon Du Lac. Nice real nice. Also there are over 150 hits on Charter Communications; do they have to pay for these?
See Charter is like any company, raise rates, add staff, and add more equipment to give us what we want, Are we at the fault of Charter falling, or is Charter? I bet Charter is.

Oh by the way if you are a contractor, be CAREFUL, Charter cannot keep them busy, at least not at the place I was working.

My opinion is that the next move Vogel wil make is to sell a Big franchise to sell . I think I know but I will keep it to myself.
This is CABL.com posting #124510. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGyo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Charter Communications, Bad News Again cable492 12/18/2003 8:13:00 AM