Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:SPLICER / INSTALLER VAN FOR SALE - CHICAGO- $2800 OBO

I don't know that i can tell you anything real specific, we are just focusing more on work we have in another area now and our lease is up on our shop in Chicago so we are disposing of some some stuff.

We have been primarily working for Media One/ATT and the experience has been overall a positive one, they seem to me to have their act together more than most other outfits. As far as working for the divisions that were formerly TCI,
either direct or on a sub basis, I would advise caution as we saw alot of the old pass the buck and cover your ass games amongst the project management
people and heard of many disgruntled subs. We had a bad experience with a company called SI Telecom on a TCI project and I heard that others did as well.

If you are looking to sub, I have heard that LC of Ill. is pretty good to work for and Pirtano has always been a good outfit as far as I know. Otherwise you'll have to find other information resources.

What kind of work do you do and where are you coming from?

Good Luck to you,

Dave

>LOOKS LOKE YOUR PULLING OUT OF THERE....ANY PROBLEMS A SPLICER SHOULD BE AWARE OF.???? I WAS THINKING OF MAYBE HEADING THAT WAY.....ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED..THANX
>
>
>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #12415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mdop
There are 0 replies to this message