Create your free account now! Sign up

Changes

I still have plenty of work of to do and know about most of the problems already, just not able to get to everything right away. I won't be able to answer everyone individually for at least a few days so that I can concentrate on getting done what I need to do rather than spending all my time answering questions. I apologize for the current disarray. Please just be patient.

Part of the problem is that I was hit with the flu yesterday in the middle of doing all the changes and it was all I could do just to get the site in some sort of working shape so it wouldn't continue to be down. I had hoped to be much further along. It's still rough going so will take a couple of days to get things back to normal.

Posting to the discussion categories should be working for everyone again. You may have gotten a message that only a verified account could post but that has been fixed. A verified account is not required to post in discussion, it was only a mix-up caused by the rearrangement of categories in the database. Ads, on the other hand, will not be free anymore except to current "Verified" and "Commercial" accounts. There won't be verified or commercial going forward, only a single "Premier" account. Ads will have to be paid for individually. I hope to have the ad categories working by tomorrow.

This will all be explained in the Information section. Once things have settled down there will be a phone number to call also.

This is CABL.com posting #123848. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGnI
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Changes FXDSG 12/2/2003 12:16:00 PM