Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How does one check out cable companies?

I Have Done Some Checking Too. The Phone Numbers On The Website Are St Pete Exchanges And One Is A Verizon Cell # As Of 1995 You Do Not Have To Have A Pinellas County Business License To Operate You Are Supposed To Pull A License For The City You Operate In But If You Operate Outside The City Limits Then You Dont Have To Have A License. Example They Use A Clearwater Po Box
So If They Are In Unincorporated Clearwater They Are Not Required To Have A Clearwater License. I Did Get A Recording When I Called Both #'S Off Their Website.
The Website Is Copyrighted And Very Informative Also They Ask For No Money Up Front And Specify Anything You
Have To Pay For Is Paid Directly To Who Provides The Service They Specify Their Service Is No Cost To You
Dun And Bradstreet Shows The Co. At The Largo Address But States Their Info Shows Them Not Working From That Address Anymore I Also Called The Bbb And Consumer Affairs But They Would Only Show Up There If There Had Been Any Complaints I Think Their Moniker Was Veteran And They Had Posted 8 Or 9 Times And There Was A Name And Number On The Background Info Behind The Posting
Anyway Your Guess Is As Good As Mine
This is CABL.com posting #123425. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGgT
Posted in reply to: Re: How does one check out cable companies? by tncablemanswife
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How does one check out cable companies? tncablemanswife 11/23/2003 11:15:00 PM